Devil's Gap Marina - Your Gateway to Lake of the Woods
Devil's Gap Marina is your one-stop shop for supplies before you head out to the islands and bays of
Lake of the Woods. We're open year round. Our full service gas station and marina has fishing supplies,
groceries, ice as well as boat launching, docking, car parking and more.
Everything you'll need for a day or a week on the lake.
Our convenient location will get you out to the big water – fast.
Reserve Your Spot
Check availability of parking spaces and boat slips
Devils Gap Marina is one of the largest marinas on Lake of the Woods. Our sheltered bay has over 200 well equipped slips for small, medium, and large boats from personal watercraft to aluminum fishing boats and all the way up to luxury yachts and houseboats as long as 60 feet.
When you choose Devils Gap you get:
- Affordable daily, weekly or seasonal rates
- Boat lauches on site
- Gas pumps on the water or pumps at the convenience store for your vehicles
- Fully stocked convenience store on site
Devil's Gap Marina is close to all the activities you'll want to experience on the lake:
- We are five minutes from the Lakeside Inn & Convention Centre with water access and docking for your overnight stays
- Kenora restaurants on the water less than five minutes drive such as the Dock House, Lakeside Inn, Smith Camps, PLUS if you take the 5 minute boat ride into Kenora and dock, you can choose from Italian, Chinese, or Greek; Steak Houses, and more! Kenora has dozens of restaurants easy walking distance from the water!
- Close to community activities such as our Bingo hall at the Marina site or in Kenora, the Harbourfront tent for events, farmers market and concerts. The Thistle Pavillion has drive up docking for your quick trips into town.
- BEACHES!! We are less than five minutes boat ride to Anicanabe Beach or Coney Island Beach, and less than fifteen minutes from Keewatin beach. All of these beaches have docking! Plus, you can take a short ride out to Scotty's island and enjoy the company of the many visitors at this HUGE natural beach. Spend the day or overnight!
- Golf! We are only a three minute drive from the Kenora Golf Course! That's right! You can spend a day fishing, an evening playing bingo, and get up the next morning for a round of Golf on one of Northwestern Ontario's nicest courses!
All of these great features and advantages make our facility the most popular choice when you are interested in fishing, camping or visiting the Kenora and Lake of the Woods Areas for short or long term. Even many residents of the area use our facilities because of our central location, great access to the lake, and convenience of being only minutes from town, shopping and more!
Need more information? Contact us at 807-548-2120